::Snow Pink::
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peeps ! welcome to super awesome. p;ez leave a comment .. no babbling anymore !! :D


Bigfoots!

Put your CBOX codes here!


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Your Name
Others:   


hello earthlings

hellooo readers...long time no see you... seems I' have new story..I' have fallen in love with someone but he loves someone else. oh damn.it's okay I'will always support you 'awak'..  while ago yur girlfriend told me about you.I feel 'jelus and sedyh.'..huhuhuhu .. can I ask you something?? why  'awak ' comment yg awak suka saya kat timeline??
Zharif Jempol tak pe kalau najwa dah tak suke saye cari awak
18 hours ago ·  ·  1

that not means I not love you cuma I just feel strange ..but in my heart ur are nomber 'one'.. I'love u k. don't forget that words.. keep in ur mind kay.. <3